Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

"too many songs selected for offline mode"

Solved!

"too many songs selected for offline mode"

So apparently there's a limit?  I bought premium... thinking I could listen to a trillion offline songs.  I guess I hit my 3,333 limit on my pc?  Like I have many playlists, I've been using Spotify for years... I love music, you are expecting me to not save some songs just cuz there's a limit?  Ridiculous.  Completely ridiculous.  I don't have any songs saved on my mobile.  

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Blahsheep,

Yes Spotify has a limit and I'm sorry to hear you've reached it. Spotify is hard at work to improve and you can always make a post or upvote a post on the 'ideas' board. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Blahsheep,

Yes Spotify has a limit and I'm sorry to hear you've reached it. Spotify is hard at work to improve and you can always make a post or upvote a post on the 'ideas' board. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience!

The limit is really too low - if we have space on the PC, why limit us?  Not everyone in this world has good internet access.  I now cannot un "offline" music so as to prioritise, cause I am not in control of what gets downloaded.  Or can I?

Suggested posts