Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

reactive my account

reactive my account

my account was doable to to card provider. everything is cleared and ready to go. i need my account reactived asap.

7 Replies

Hi there @brys1!

Unfortunately, we're not able to help you with this here in the Community, but the great people over at Spotify Support will be able to help you get this resolved ๐Ÿ™‚ You can send them a note here.

They'll get back to your shortly, and help work through some options! Make sure to keep an eye out for an email with the subject line "Spotify Case # XXXXXXXX". It might find its way into your Spam/Junk folders, so keep an eye in there as well!

Cheers and let me know if you bump into any errors!
Tim

Hi. Excuse for my English. My premium account was enabled, cause in my card there werenโ€™t some money. Now i want to activate my premium account with special promotion for student. The problem is that spotify take the money but the account is enabled yet. What can i do?

Hey @loviking,

Bare with me, as I'm having a bit of trouble understanding that last sentence. Are you saying that you purchased Spotify Premium for Student, but you didn't recieve Premium status?

Exactly. I have pay but the account isnโ€™t premium

Thanks for getting back to me @loviking!

You should have recieved an email from Spotify. In that email, it should mention your Username. Make sure that you're logged into that account, and not another account by accident.

large.png

Cheers,

Tim

I donโ€™t receive any e-mail

Would you be able to read over this article, and just double-check afterwards that you haven't gotten another account?

Suggested posts