Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

removing an unknown follower

removing an unknown follower

hi, i want to only have people i know follow me, but have one follower on my list who i don’t know. they have no profile picture, have 0 followers, and only follow a bunch of latin artists, and then me (i don’t listen to latin music at all). from their playlists i can tell they’ve been active in the past few days. i don’t know who they are, and spotify won’t let me report them because when i try, the option is grayed out. unfortunately there’s no blocking option on spotify, but i’d like to remove them from my followers list somehow so i can keep using spotify in peace. 🙂

3 Replies

Hey,
Sorry to here you have this issue, but i don't see how they are influencing you expierience on spotify.
Unfortunately, it is not currently possible to remove/block followers. But you can vote for this idea and eventually, Spotify will consider implementing it.
Have a great day!
c

Haha forgot to include the link. Here!

C

Hi! I used to have this as well. But don’t worry much about it. I just kept unfollowing them until they went away. Now they don’t pop up in my following list no more. I hope that it will work!!

Suggested posts