Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

restore access to lost account (facebook)

Solved!

restore access to lost account (facebook)

Hi guys, I had the problem with the '0 friends on Facebook' thing, so I looked around the community here, and found a way to solve it. I had to create a new account with a different e-mail, and then connect to Facebook later. This went all good and I can see and follow my Facebook friends now.

But now I have another problem. I can't log back in to my 'old' account (which had only login through Facebook) to link a playlist to my new account, so i can copy all the music or something like that. If i disconnect my new account from Facebook, and log out off the desktopapp, and want to log on to Facebook, it gives me an error message (Errorcode 3: user name or password is wrong).

Does this mean that I will have to add all the music back to my account manually and remake all the playlists?

Hope you guys can help me out!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

It's been solved! The guys from custommer support helped me out real good! Kudos to them!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

It's been solved! The guys from custommer support helped me out real good! Kudos to them!

I have the same problem, how did you do it? 

@Simoneforfaen I sent a mail to customer support, and they looked up my two accounts, and they said that they could merge them to one account. They moved all the music which was in my library and all the playlists, friends, etc. to my new account and they said that they would remove my old account with which I could only log into with Facebook.

They fixed that and now I have my new account, with mail and password connected to Facebook, and if I log in with Facebook now, I get my Facebookname and I can see my friends.

Suggested posts