Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

same music plays over and over

same music plays over and over

No matter what play list of artist I choose, the same type of songs play over and over. It;s driving me nuts. I'm about to cancel my Spotify account.

Iphone and bose radio.

5 Replies

Hi,

Try to reinstall the app. I would also recommend trying another Spotify account to see if the issue persists.

Hope I was able to help 🙂

I have a family account and play Spotify on my laptop, desk top, phone and Bose radio. I noticed a few months ago that I would be listening to my music and then it would switch to some other music. Everytime this happened I would sign out everywhere and reopened and all was good. I am surprized this worked because no one has access to my electronics. I don;t work in an office with other people. Recently, I noticed I would be playing a certain genre of music, and after one song it would switch other to some other music. Signing out everywhere did not help in this case. This happened all day, until the evening when I could finally play what I wanted to play. What is going on? This is not happeneing to other members on the account. I don't think someone has hijacked my account but  not sure what else it could be. Thanks for your help!

It could be that you have the repeat button on. It's located to the right of the play bar. Check that out and see if that's on!

thanks but don't think that is it. I should have been more clear. It's not the same song but it goes back to the same playlist, or type of music despite what I pick.

Hi,

It is strange, really. I tried my best but here is a link to contact directly to Spotify.

They might know more what is going on with your account.

By the way, have you had the chance to try it on other devices, I mean your account, does it happen on other devices or just this one?

Suggested posts