selected friends on activity feed?

Highlighted

selected friends on activity feed?

The friend feed is split is split into two groups, one being a group of three friend which I can see their activity, and a second group labelled 'more friends' with just their names. Is there a reason for this or an option to change who's activity I am viewing? Wondering if its a premium thing where I'm able to view the activity of those friends who pay for the service? 

cheers, looked around for an answer to this but haven't found anything yet..

3 Replies

Re: selected friends on activity feed?

julietspotify

i think it shows the people who have played music in the last few days,and the more inactive people are listed under 'more friends.' Not for sure though.

Spotify
Spotify

Hey @1262289501 and @julietspotify!

Thanks for your questions about the Friend Feed.

Your Friend Feed shows you what the people you follow are currently and recently listening to, and lets you share what you’re playing with your friends and followers. 

For people who haven't played music recently, they should appear in the More Friends section of the Feed.

To see more variety in both sections of the Feed, simply follow more of your friends! You can do this by going to the bottom of the Feed and clicking 'Find Friends'. 

Let us know if you have any other questions 🙂 

Thanks, 

Jack

hannyramadan
Casual Listener

I accidentally followed all my facebook friends that are linked to spotify but I want to only see the feed of only three of my friends. Is there any way I can customize which friends' feeds I can see?

SUGGESTED POSTS