Premium

Country

Canada

Device

Google Pixel

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

The 'sign out everywhere' button isn't working, I just get an error message (I'm trying on PC). My account is being accessed by an unrecognized device, I need to sign everything out immediately. Please fix.

6 Replies

Having the exact same issue right now. Noticed my account being accessed by an unknown device using the web player. It was just changing my music and playing their own thing. No idea how this happened. Also from Canada. I need to sign out of everything ASAP

Good day to you my friend!

Thank you for sharing to us your concern. I will try up to my utmost understanding in helping your concern.

As far as I know, maybe there's a problem with your internet connection that's why there during that time, doesn't load up yet. Maybe you can wait for a moment or try to refresh the page so it will work perefectly.

I hope tat helps a little.

Thank you.

Having the same problem, been trying that button for the last 12 hours. No network issues.

The internet was not the problem, and I tried again several times. It didn't work until AFTER the devices using my account stopped using it.

What's the point of having this option if it's not going to work when you need it to, to keep your account secure? I'm very disappointed with Spotify over this.

same here, since yesterday already. logging out and in again doesnt help.

Hey @szhismine@black-books@mkatepal and @vnunes,

If the Log Out Everywhere button doesn't work in another web-browser as well, please take a look at this article we wrote. Specifically Step 2, as Step 1 doesn't work for you.

Hope that will work. Please let us know if you have further questions 🙂

Suggested posts