Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

someone Stole my playlist

someone Stole my playlist

Hello this child smoooke stole my playlist, he's playlist is named Swifty Playlist and he stole all the songs from me, my playlist is named Swifty playlist (not all), can you please remove he's playlist and tell him to not do that again, he dosen't have my permission to copy my playlist, nobody have's, it's my private playlist that i shared for every swifty fan, who likes he's music, i sat there 6 hours to add allmost johnsju's songs while this guy smoooke stole it withut any permission, can you please help me?

Same with famgrek, copyed my playlist too when he dosen't have any permssion to do that, can you please deal with those 2 guy's, he's playlist is named Swfity's Playlist (not all), that's my playlist.

Reply to [snip]
5 Replies

I removed your email address - this is a public forum and anyone can view it. Replies are made to your topic 🙂

Also, are you sure they haven't just subscribed to the playlist? People can do that. Spotify cannot removed a playlist from another user - and people have perfectly good reasons for copying playlists.

Liam

No they haven't.

Hey 🙂 

There is nothing to stop people copying the tracks from your playlist into their own playlists I'm afraid, there is not much Spotify will be able to do about it if you shared the playlist then it is in the public eye. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Same problem, someone stole a playlist which held a lot of meaning to me. Copied every song in the same order and all. There should be a way to stop that.

I agree 100% with you! This is outrageous! Not liking this, this feature needs to be implemented by Spotify. I'm fed up with people copying my playlists.

Suggested posts