Premium

Country

France

Device

Xperia

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

hey everyone, first time for me here, but ehmm... someone stole my account, i have no idea how he did that, but my mail was changed, and probably the password, so now, a guy can use my account and i can't ! do you know what i can do ? i sent an email to the services, but i don't know if they can do something... (the message after this one is the same but in french)

-Salut tout le monde, première fois pour moi ici, mais eeh... quelqu'un a volé mon compte, j'ai aucune idée de comment il a fait ça, mais il a changé mon mail, probablement le mdp, donc maintenant, un mec peut utiliser mon compte et moi je peux plus ! je peux faire qqchose de plus que envoyer un mail au service client ?? je sais pas si ils pourront faire grand chose par rapport à ça...

4 Replies

i just forgot to say : obviously this account is not the stole one... that would be weird of course... the mail for the account is now <removed sensitive info> maybe you know this guy... i don't know him

Hi there, thanks for coming to the Spotify Community.

I’m sorry to hear you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Please check out the FAQ page ”Someone else has gained access to my account” here for the next steps to take.

Thanks!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

i don't think someone did... someone did ! i received an email saying "hey, you changed your email to this, it's ok, blablabla"

I understand! I'd recommend checking out the support article above for the next steps to take.

Let me know how you get on 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts