Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

someone using my account somehow from the webplayer??

someone using my account somehow from the webplayer??

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

all devices (I guess)

Operating System

N/A

My Question or Issue

So lately i started noticing random playlists starting to pop up in my playlists, and now randomly my song will change and say that my deviced was changed to webplayer, even though i am usually at work listening to it off my iphone, now i normally dont get service while im at work so i have to use my saved playlists. I dont know how to see if there is anyway of someone logging into my account from a different location but i would like to know how to resolve this issue. Any info would be great thanks!

6 Replies

Hey @R3c0nSn1p3r4, welcome to the community. 

Hope you’re doing great!

Sorry to hear that you think someone else has gained access to your Spotify account. Check out this Spotify Answer for the next steps to take.

Have a nice day 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

thanks i have recently just taken these steps and somehow still happens i dont know if there is something else to do because it happened again today, i have already removed the playlist (yet again *eye roll*), so i dont have a photo but next time it happens (which will probably be tomorrow) i will share a screenshot.

So like i said yesterday i again had more random playlists pop up, i really dont know where they are coming from quite annoying that it keeps happening i dont really know what to do at this point
 the random ones are highlighted in purple at the topthe random ones are highlighted in purple at the top

@R3c0nSn1p3r4,

Thanks for the screenshot 🙂

If you think someone has gained access to your account, I’d recommend following these steps from top to bottom: https://support.spotify.com/article/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-account/. 

Hope this helps!

Billy-JSpotify Star

I am having the same issue . Did you get the issues resolved ?

Hey @Madbob.

Please check out: https://support.spotify.comaccount_payment_help/privacy/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-account/ for more info and the next steps to take.

Thanks!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts