Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

sonos password

Solved!

sonos password

Hi I am trying to get a password so I can use sonos. I have clicked the box to ask for a password multiple times and not got one. It has now been around 24 hours since I tried. I have also tried to contact support who are rubbish. FIrst one sent me the link I havd already been using that doesnt send an email. Second person just said you dont need a password for spotify just use facebook so didnt actually read the mail just saw the word password and sent a standard response. THe service so far has been rubbish

My support ref appears to be 

ref:_00DD0pxIW._500D0VhzQh:ref

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

@campino89 wrote:

@jwylot... I got an automatic reply that somebody will contact me, but nobody did. So I shall answer to this Mail, right?

Yeah, that should bump your case to an advisor 🙂 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi @115191030 Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

Once you have your password, if you experience the "iSpotify Login Information Not Valid" which some folk are having, you may want to check out this post over in the Sonos forum.

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Same issue around here with an Onkyo-device 😞

@marshd1 Could you post the case number from one of your replies and I'll try to get it chased up for you.

@campino89 Did you use the contact formIf you got an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

the support people have finally sorted me after about 20 emails just to get them to see who I am. It seems you have a big issue with your automated process

Not my process. Glad it's sorted 🙂

sorry not meant at you but at the spotify people

@jwylot... I got an automatic reply that somebody will contact me, but nobody did. So I shall answer to this Mail, right?

Marked as solution

@campino89 wrote:

Yeah, that should bump your case to an advisor 🙂 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Worked very well, thanks.

Goodmorning,

Since Saterday November 2nd/2013 I have been trying to get a password to be able to set spotify on my Sonsos system(btw clicked about 25 times). Up untill now I didn't get or hear anything. Can anybody tell me what to do or how to get in touch with a Spotify-person?

Thanks a bunch!

Marked as solution

Hi @115191030 Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated reply directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly (even though it says not to) to speed things along.

Once you have your password, if you experience the "iSpotify Login Information Not Valid" which some folk are having, you may want to check out this post over in the Sonos forum.

Suggested posts