Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

sporify premium

sporify premium

hello! i have activated my premium with a code i got from telia, 1 year free premium and it says im still having spotify free on my account please help. my e-mail emil_simpsons@hotmail.com

5 Replies

Hi emilz- Welcome to the Community! All that's happened here is you've made a duplicate account on our system. 

While your original account has been upgraded via Telia, you've also got a Free account that's linked to Facebook. 

I've just removed that duplicate account for you. All you need to do is sign in with your Spotify username/ password (not your email). You can then properly link that account to FB via your Preferences page. 

yes hello well i dont remember the old one how can i get it or can you send the information to my e-mail?

Hi emilz- Not a problem at all. I've just sent you an email outlining your Spotify log in details. 

Let us know if you need help with anything else. 

Hey I have the same problem with telia. i have premium for 6 months but when i downloaded spotify i got 48 hourd premium trial, now that time is up and it says that I'am a free user.

Hc.gissel

Hcgissel - You'll need to contact Telia for a problem like this. Unfortunately, we can't really help here.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts