Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify acc blocked

spotify acc blocked

Hi there;

I cancelled my premium payment via paypal as I intend to upgrade to spotify family.

Since I stopped payment via paypal Spotify does not let me log in, nor via facebook log in or spotify log in.

It has been over a week of trying to get in touch and none is helping. Can somebody help, please?

I just want to log in and upgrade.

Thx for your help 🙂

4 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Hmm, odd!

What error is given when you try and login? Could you screenshot what you're saying?

Does it not let you login anywhere or is it just in the app? Try logging into your account overview.

Have you tried resetting your password?

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi Anthony - how are you doing? first of all thx for looking into this.

I am attaching the screenshot. They day I could not log in anymore  was the day the paypal payment would have gone through.

I assume it has to do with the reversed paypal payment.

How do we unblock it, please? I really want to upgrade to a family acc.

Thx Anthony

Image 2.png

Sotty forgot to answer that I tried unsuccessfully to log in using acc overview.

I tried resetting the password but it said that the acc was inactive. I am attaching a screesnot  of that message too now. 😉

Thx

JA

Image 3.png

Sotty forgot to answer that I tried unsuccessfully to log in using acc overview.

I tried resetting the password but it said that the acc was inactive. I am attaching a screesnot  of that message too now. 😉

Thx

JA

Image 3.png
Image 3.png

Suggested posts