Plan

Premium

Country

United Kingdom

Device

Operating System

My Question or Issue

Hi,

I am currently having issues logging into my spotify account. I believe that the issue is due to my email address being linked to two different accounts. I have just signed in using my email address but it is bringing up the wrong account and i want to listen to the music on the other account but im not sure how to do this. This is because i got a new phone and when trying to sign in had to change the password as i could not remember it, but now it is linking to another account that is linked to that email address, which is spotify free. However, the account that i actually want to listen to should be spotify premium.

Please can you help me with this issue. thank you

1 Reply

Hey @user-removed,

Sorry to hear this. 

Please go ahead and try these steps:

• Check that you have an active internet connection.
  • Make sure you’re on the right login screen:
    If you made your account with a username and password, enter those and tap LOG IN.
    If you made your account with Facebook, tap LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK. You can also log in through the username field by using the email address linked to your Spotify account, and your correct password.
  • If you’re a Free user, you can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days at a time. Reconnect to Spotify from the country you signed up in, or change your country settings.
  • Close and reopen the app.
  • Restart the device you’re using Spotify on.
  • Reinstall Spotify.
  • Check @SpotifyStatus for any current issues.

Let me know how you get on 😊

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts