Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify changes song by itself

Solved!

spotify changes song by itself

Hi,

sometimes, and more often lately, Spotify changes song by itself in the middle of another song, and to some random hiphop playlist I’ve never even listened to before. 

What can I do? 

I have a premium account, and most often play from my iPhone. 

Thanks! / Linn 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

change the password to a really hard one to guess!! 

View solution in original post

8 Replies

i am experiencing with the same problem around 6 months, had several trials to reach the support, mails and messages written but no response. 

and as of now, couple mins ago i cancelled my subscription, hate the service, and planning to never come back, 

i have tons of hip hop playlists saved, and it caused full of shi t in discovery lists.

sorry i dont believe spotify idi ots can solve it.

ilke 

Marked as solution

change the password to a really hard one to guess!! 

tried to change it at least 10 times, and also i tried to revoke all accesses from the machines list everytime.

i thinks its a bit serious problem than they think. i am searching for another cloud bases service  

I Have uninstalled app, then re-installed and logged with google. same problem. I have family plan, all my members has its own invitations, and check with them and no one is heraing that hi hop music it usually jumps to.

Is there a way to open an IT ticket?

I have not seen that..

Diego

Maybe you have put the crossfade between songs option at max which is 12 seconds? It's either that or your account has been compromised. Try changing your password.

Let me know if you have any progress!

Weel it also happened to me, but this is different. It jumps from the
playlist I am hearing to another playlist, usually a hip- hop, I never ever
heard.
I do not have crossfade active at all.

Thanks,

Why don't you try this? Fill out that form

https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-anonymous/

If you receive an automated email directing you to the community or help boards, make sure you reply directly to that email (even if it says it is no-reply) and usually an agent will get back to you soon.

Goodluck!

I fixed mine.  I had a ton of 3rd party apps that for whatever reason had acess like Stamp.  When I removed all access except Hulu, saved and then signed out and signed back in, it worked https://support.spotify.com/article/protect-your-account/. This is the link to use once you are logged into your acocunt on the web.  Hope it helps.

Suggested posts