Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify customer service number

Solved!

spotify customer service number

WANT THE SPOTIFY CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER. SPOTIFY IS BEYOND A JOKE!!!!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Spotify Support team can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares, Facebook Page Spotify Cares, or through the online contact form. If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter or Facebook Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

If my answer solved your problem, please click "Accept As Solution" to help others solve similar problems. Don't forget to add "Kudos" if you liked my answer as well or if you agree with what was posted.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Well, there is no tel number

Sucks

Hello @dug1 and welcome to the community!

Unfortunately there is no customer service number you can call to reach Spotify. However, you could post here your issue, or by tweeting @SpotifyCares so we could troubleshoot it ๐Ÿ™‚

Let me know how this helped!
K
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, franรงais or ฮตฮปฮปฮทฮฝฮนฮบฮฌ
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Marked as solution

Spotify Support team can be reached through their Twitter Handle @SpotifyCares, Facebook Page Spotify Cares, or through the online contact form. If you submit the contact form instead of the Twitter or Facebook Message, make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify.

If my answer solved your problem, please click "Accept As Solution" to help others solve similar problems. Don't forget to add "Kudos" if you liked my answer as well or if you agree with what was posted.

Thanks people I have tried the contact fourms too know luck, im not to good when it comes to these type things

Hey again @dug1 -

If you have tried the contact form in the past and Support haven't reached back, post here the case# and I can escalate the issue from here ๐Ÿ™‚

K

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat others the way you want to be treated!
I can help in english, franรงais or ฮตฮปฮปฮทฮฝฮนฮบฮฌ
Follow me on Spotify | What is a Community Star? Join us!

Spotify does a fantastic job replying through email!

THANK YOU SPOTIFY

This topic can be closed btw

Suggested posts