spotify email address different to paypal

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

i signed up to spotify premium using the same email for spotify and paypal, spotify took payment ok, i have since changed my spotify email address so now it is not the same as paypal, will payment still be taken or do the email addresses need to match?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey, @paul1966 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contact us here!

About your question, your payment will be taken normally because the email address used in Spotify doesn't be the same used in PayPal. It's only necessary that the country registered on your PayPal account matches the one set on your Spotify account.

You can get more information about payments with PayPal reading this article below:

If you need more information or have any other questions, let me know and I'll help you!

Best Regards

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey, @paul1966 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for contact us here!

About your question, your payment will be taken normally because the email address used in Spotify doesn't be the same used in PayPal. It's only necessary that the country registered on your PayPal account matches the one set on your Spotify account.

You can get more information about payments with PayPal reading this article below:

If you need more information or have any other questions, let me know and I'll help you!

Best Regards

hezorg (Luan Araújo)

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts