Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify free

spotify free

hi, i recently downloaded spotify, the free version. it had unlimited skips and no ads, but when i used it outside today to listen to music and i came back home, it had 6 skips per hour and ads, i was just wondering why it had changed? 

8 Replies

Hey @zainabpatel, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

That's strange. However, Spotify Free doesn't have unlimited skips and no ads, and there are some more information as to the features that Spotify Free has here.

Just to see if you didn't pay for Spotify Premium or anything, can you send me a screenshot of your receipts page? I'd like to take a look.

Keep me posted! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

A008724E-26C8-4357-92AC-372E2BC681A8.jpeg

hi! im so sorry, i only saw this message right now! my receipt page is above.

thank you! 

Hey @zainabpatel

No worries.

Checking the screenshot and it looks like you haven't been charged for a Premium subscription? Since you last made the post about this, are you still experience the no-ads and unlimited skips feature? 

Keep me posted. 

Billy-JSpotify Star

hey @Billy-J,
no, since then i do not have unlimited skips or no ads; it’s gone back to normal with the 6 skips and ads.

I am no expert but, you might have been participating in the free premium trial. When I just downloaded spotify for the first time years ago I accidentally enrolled in the free premium trial without knowing

I noticed until it was over

Hey @zainabpatel

Okay, then you're all set!
If you have questions about this or need help with something else, just reply here and I'd love to help.

Just for your reference, there is more info about the Premium features here.

Have a great rest of your weekend! 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hey! So I just saw this post and noticed that you currently do not have any receipts on your Spotify account, that being said you didn't have the Spotify premium.

Hey Buddy, 
That's weird.

- Ben

Suggested posts