Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify.globe.com.ph/broadband

spotify.globe.com.ph/broadband

Hi,

Globe in the Philippines partnered with Spotify. The Globe broadband plan that I got comes with a free Spotify premium subscription. However, I am unable to register my account marvin_d_tan@yahoo.com because it is saying that it is already a premium user. It used to have a premium subscription but I already unsubscribed since last March 2016. It has been under free spotify since then and I have also tried signing out everywhere. Is there anything else I can do to prevent my account from being detected as a premium user?

3 Replies

Hey @marvin_d_tan, welcome to the Spotify Community!

In this case, we recommend you to reach out to us via email, Facebook or Twitter. This way, we'll be able to take a closer look at your account and see what happened there.

Let us know how it goes and if you have any other questions.

Hello guys i cant access my premium subscription to my brandband plan. Spotify 129 pesos. When im trying to register my bday ng my email address theres a promt message error 522. Pls help me guys
IMG_6530.PNG
IMG_6529.PNG
IMG_6528.PNG

Everytime I try to register my account to premium using spotify.globe.com.ph and option register your broadband account when I enter my birthday and email it just shows the image
IMG_2553.PNG

Suggested posts