spotify has deleted my playlists

Solved!

spotify has deleted my playlists

emmajohnston85

Hello,

 

I had several playlists saved in my account - each were with ideas for wedding music, and have just gone into my account and found they've gone! I haven't changed anything and noone else would have access to my account - the only difference I can see is that my account has somehow synced up with facebook (I can see my profile picture in tne corner) without me wanting it to.

 

I'd be really grateful if you could help me get these playlists back!

 

Thanks

 

Emma

Reply

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thedev

@princessvg wrote:

hi, i acidentally disconnected my spotify account from my facebook account and once i had reconnected it i didn't have any of my playlists, plese help, i can't live without music!!!


Hi! Welcome to the community! You just need to log back in using your Spotify username and password you created when you registered your account. You can also ask for assistance in this topicLet me know if this works for you.

View solution in original post

150 Replies

Rocio

 

Hello Emma, welcome to the Community!

 

It sounds like you might have made a duplicate account via facebook...you should try and sing in on Spotify with you username (emmajohnston85and not with your email address. Your playlists must be there 😉

 

Please let us know if you cannot find them and we will solve the problem for you.

 

Thanks!

 


-----------------------------

Rocio

Community Manager

Use the "Accept as solution" button if your problem has been solved 🙂

♬Music is life♬

I am having this exact problem. I always signed in with facebook before. Not sure what the issue is now.

Rocio

 

 

Hello "Scragg" and welcome to the Community!

 

Have you lost some of your playslists or are they all gone??

 

Everything seems correct on your account. 

 

Thanks!

-----------------------------

Rocio

Community Manager

Use the "Accept as solution" button if your problem has been solved 🙂

♬Music is life♬

EdLaFave

I too am having the same problem. I logged into Spotify today and all of my playlists were gone. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

 

Thanks,

Ed LaFave

spackmanjackman

Can anyone help me?  I received an error 112 (I think) on my laptop so reinstalled spotify, and now its deleted all the tunes in my playlists.  I pay for a premium subscription so am a bit concerned.  The strange thing is, spotify works fine on my iPhone

Rocio

Hello spackmanjackman!

 

I just checked your account and you have two actually. It seems you have duplicate accounts at some point so we need you to send a ticket and an agent will contact you: https://www.spotify.com/se/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support//

 

For now, if you want to see your playlists you have to login with your Spotify credentials not the facebook ones. Then you will see all your playlists there and safe.

 

Thanks!

 

EDIT: your second account has been already deleted so I guess you dont have problems anymore?

 

 

-----------------------------

Rocio

Community Manager

Use the "Accept as solution" button if your problem has been solved 🙂

♬Music is life♬

spackmanjackman
Yeah, seems to have sorted itself out now somehow. Thanks for getting back to me though 🙂

turnergbt

i forgot to pay my spotify bill so my account has been put onto the free one, now all my playlists are gone please help

Peter__

@turnergbt wrote:

i forgot to pay my spotify bill so my account has been put onto the free one, now all my playlists are gone please help


Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

 

Your playlists will be left on your account no matter what subscription plan you are on. Are you sure you are logging into the correct account? It might be a suggestion to try the steps outlined here.

 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014


If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Bzierk

I"m having a similar problem except only one of my playlists is missing. I have 4 playlists I have created and today one of them has gone missing. Anyone else having this issue?

anahib07
Hello,

Somehow I lost all the playlists that I had saved. I know they were still available on wednesday night. Any help getting them back would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!! 🙂

Thedev

@anahib07 wrote:
Hello,

Somehow I lost all the playlists that I had saved. I know they were still available on wednesday night. Any help getting them back would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!! 🙂

Hi! Welcome to the community! You might want to head to this topic as this is the right place for such inquiries.

princessvg

Hi, I accidentally disconnected my spotify account from my facebook account and once I had reconnected it I didn't have any of my playlists, please help, I can't live without music!!!

Marked as solution

Thedev

@princessvg wrote:

hi, i acidentally disconnected my spotify account from my facebook account and once i had reconnected it i didn't have any of my playlists, plese help, i can't live without music!!!


Hi! Welcome to the community! You just need to log back in using your Spotify username and password you created when you registered your account. You can also ask for assistance in this topicLet me know if this works for you.

Gauadan

Hello.

I recently found that facebook had added an application for publicly showing what music i listen to.

Today when i logged on to my spotify account, my account information has disappeared. Including all my playlists.
I now understand that facebook creates duplicate accounts with my facebook information, But when i log in with facebook information my account is equally blank. Meaning that i now have two ways to log into a empty spotify account.

Please give me back my playlists. Pretty please!

Peter__

@Gauadan wrote:

Hello.

I recently found that facebook had added an application for publicly showing what music i listen to.

Today when i logged on to my spotify account, my account information has disappeared. Including all my playlists.
I now understand that facebook creates duplicate accounts with my facebook information, But when i log in with facebook information my account is equally blank. Meaning that i now have two ways to log into a empty spotify account.

Please give me back my playlists. Pretty please!


Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

It sounds like you are going to need some specialist help to track down your account. Not to worry, just get in touch with the Spotify team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to track it down for you (and all your playlists).

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014


If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

gabe_gonzo

Hi,

 

I have lost all my playlists on my Spotify page please help :)...

Peter__

@gabe_gonzo wrote:

Hi,

 

I have lost all my playlists on my Spotify page please help :)...


Try the steps outlined here 😉 

 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014


If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hi Gabe,

 

It looks like a duplicate linked to your Facebook has been created.  Please login to your brothergonzo account by using your Spotify username and password - this will link you back with your Playlists.

 

Please send an email to the Customer Services and an agent will remove the duplicate for you.

 

 

Suggested posts