Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify has deleted my playlists

Solved!

spotify has deleted my playlists

Hello,

I had several playlists saved in my account - each were with ideas for wedding music, and have just gone into my account and found they've gone! I haven't changed anything and noone else would have access to my account - the only difference I can see is that my account has somehow synced up with facebook (I can see my profile picture in tne corner) without me wanting it to.

I'd be really grateful if you could help me get these playlists back!

Thanks

Emma

150 Replies

IS ANYBODY GOING TO HELP ME? I cant be the only person who changed thier facbook settings and **bleep**ed their account.... why isnt there a phone number, it's a paid service, I would like to have acces to humans who has access to my credit card #. 

@lindsayfield29 wrote:

IS ANYBODY GOING TO HELP ME? I cant be the only person who changed thier facbook settings and **bleep**ed their account.... why isnt there a phone number, it's a paid service, I would like to have acces to humans who has access to my credit card #. 

Hey, we're here - and happy to help.

It sounds like you've already tried getting in touch through our contact form. Do you have the case number handy? 

Just let us know and we'll make sure this gets chased up and you get an answer from us asap.

Thanks!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

thank you. 

# 01041835

silence. are you working on it or....?

On it! Someone will be in touch shortly.
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

I have the same problem. Disconnected from facebook couldn't log in... Now I can log back in but I have lost everything including the premium account which I am paying for which is deifnitely not OK! How can I solve this, I have messaged spotify but nothing yet...

same problem my playlists and my premium account deleted...

Please help me recover my old account

Hey @user-removed ! Welcome to the community 🙂

It sounds like you might have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account, all you should need to do is log out and back in again using your Spotify username (and password) instead of your Facebook details (email address).

Full steps are outlined in this post 

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you for this but I have tried it and it will not work, I can log into the same account with 2 different email address' which is weird? and my old account just doesn't seem to exist now but I still have another 29 days which I payed for premium... very annoying!

@user-removed If you could contact our accounts team here, we'll be able to get it sorted.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hi, I am actually having issues as well. A few days ago, i disassociated my account with my Facebook and my Spotify restarted and my playlists were all gone!

Please help!

@user-removed - It sounds like you might have accidentally created and logged into a duplicate account.

Try following the steps outlined in this post and see if they can get you back into your original account. If not, there is a link in that post to get in touch with the Spotify team directly and they can lend a hand getting you back to your tunes. 

Peter

I CAN NOT GET INTO MY ACCOUNT!! I have repeatedly tried to get into my account using the username that I signed up with (not using Facebook), but IT WILL NOT LET ME LOG IN. It will automatically connect me to Facebook giving me a whole different account, in which is not personalized by me. I would really loveeeee my original account back! It took me forever to get all the songs, playlists, and people I follow that I wanted. PLEASEEEEE HELPPPP!!!

Thanks for your consideration!

[Mod edit: Made post easier to read]

@user-removed - You are definitely logging in using your original username which is not an email address? 

Peter

I tried my email, and it led me to my whole problem.

hi there,

today I logged on to spotify with my spofity account not my facebook account. after that I logged in with my facebok account. suddenly my unlimited status was gone and also all my playlists.

do I have a duplicate account in your database?

@user-removed - if you have a Spotify username and not a Spotify account created via Facebook, you'll always need to use your username itself to login, not your email address. Using your full email address will either say "@" is not a valid character or something like "username or password is incorrect".

@riynn - I can only find one Spotify account under the email address associated with your Community account (with no subscription). It does sound like you do have two accounts though, so get in touch here and one of our support team will be able to track it down. If you get an automated response, reply back to it directly.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

@Adam,

which Adress did you try?

@riynn wrote:

@Adam,

which Adress did you try?

It will have been the one shown on this page. 😉

Peter

Suggested posts