Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify not responding to any emails

spotify not responding to any emails

Hi, I've emailed spotify 3 times (the first email was sent around 3 weeks ago). My account has been disabled and I want to resolve the issue, been getting incredibly annoying not having spotify..

I know I'm not supposed to post about these issues here, but I don't know where else to post as spotify won't respond to my emails.

Account name is 'jonnyaskew'

Thanks

16 Replies

Hello!

For clarification; Are you e-mailing or using this form

It sounds like you have already seen this thread with some information on this issue based on what you have said, but it is worth a shot anyways.

~Soli Deo Gloria~
* If you see a single asterisk like before this sentence, it most likely denotes sarcasm.

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Classical Musicians Unite!

Hi Jonny,

I have had a look on our system and can see that you were responded to on the 25th of May by one of our advisors.

If you didn't receive this e-mail, please check your spam filter. Still nothing? Just let us know and we'll help further 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Hi Jamie, thanks for responding.

If I was emailed on the 25th of May that was about something unrelated, as I have only been having my current problem for around a month.

I used the form posted above on three seperate occasions. I think it's going to be a problem with my payment as I recently changed banks around, however  I can't adjust any account information as it won't let me log in.

I'd just like to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks

That's no problem, I've now located the cases in question. As this is a payment related issue, I have escalated to the case to our payments team who will be touch in the near future 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------

For Twitter support, find us at @SpotifyCares.

Follow me on Spotify.

Hi, Just thought I'd hijack this thread too, I have had no response from spotify either, apart from an acknowledgement emal, to my problem. I am only a freebie spotify user so I understand I'm probably not a major priority. Is that the reason?

Hey @rolftunes . If you reply to that automated email, one of the support staff will get back to you shortly.

can you help me too? i replied to an email from spotify support, not an automated email and it has been 1 week+ no reply .

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Refund/m-p/889569/highlight/false#M1...

can you help me too? i replied to an email from spotify support, not an automated email and it has been 1 week+ no reply.

http://community.spotify.com/t5/Help-Accounts-and-Subscriptions/Refund/m-p/889569/highlight/false#M1...

@DerpishBadger - Can confirm someone has replied to the community escalation about your case and it is in the queue to be answered shortly.

Keep an eye on your inbox!

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hey I've emailed spotify multiple times (and replied to the no reply) and still haven't heard anything. Meanwhile i'm being billed for an unusable account. I created the account through a Facebook account (this was the biggest mistake) about two years ago. Because Spotify kept posting to my page despite my privacy settings on to avoid it, I deleted the spotify app from Facebook. That turned out to also mean goodbye to my spotify that I use when I click the desktop icon. After that when I clicked login with facebook nothing happened, and I had to create a new account to link with my Facebook. I did that and subscribbed to premium on it as well since it's important I have access to music offline. There was a day when I could go back to my recent activity on Facebook and see the playlists I had but I didn't save them. Now the recent activity is gone. My account is somewhere floating in Spotify Limbo and i'm paying for it still so it would be cool if you could help me get it back via credit card info or whatever methods you have. Thanks much.

ps.  I recommend if anyone links an account to facebook make it a new account you won't ever use. 

I have emailed Spotify on so many occassions and still no response! I want to connect my current account (stellarosascott) to facebook, it won't work because my old account (Stella Scott) is currently linked to facebook. Please cancel my old account (Stella Scott). Thanks, S

Hi,

I have been trying to contact Spotify support over and over again and I'm getting no response. My account is Premium but everywhere it says "Free" and this is the second time it happened, mid-playing. I just renewed for the year in February, and have tried every solution available (i.e. deleting the app, re-installing, etc.) but it wont go away, and no one from Spotify will reach out to me with any kind of help. I am being charged for the Premium account but dont have access, and when I try to restore my account it says there was an error that can only be solved by reaching out to Spotify support, so I'm pretty much at a loss. PLEASE can someone from Spotify reply to my numerous support requests and fix my account which I am PAYING FOR?

Username: 124386958

Screen Shot 2015-05-27 at 1.18.52 PM.png

@ly1826

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check the email on your account here.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I also have the same issue where Spotify support team has not responded to me since Feb 9th 2016.  My original email started on Feb 4th 2016.

I have been replying with my findings and things I have tried to resolve my issue, but response was stopped after Feb 9th.  It is rather frustrating, as I am actively trying to help with debugging and trying things out to have my problem resolved with no acknowledgement from the Spotify team that they are seeing my responses or doing anything about my issue.

My problem reference is  [ ref:_00DD0pxIW._5005717n1h6:ref ]

Could anyone help me?  Any advice would be appreciated.

Many thanks!

-Steven.

Please no one has responded to me Spotify took 9.99 out of my account and i really need back as a college student i cancelled my subscription

@Giles2 how did you contact them?

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts