Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify premium but underaged

spotify premium but underaged

Im turning 17 next week and i really need spotify premium for my birthday. The problem is that spotify wont let me upgrade because im underaged. What opportunities do i have to get premium anyways
1 Reply

Hey @michxelle99,

"In order to use the Spotify Service and access the Content, you need to (1) be 18 or older, or be 13 or older and have your parent or guardian’s consent to the Agreements (except as set forth in the chart below), (2) have the power to enter a binding contract with us and not be barred from doing so under any applicable laws, and (3) be resident in a country where the Service is available. You also promise that any registration information that you submit to Spotify is true, accurate, and complete, and you agree to keep it that way at all times."

If you are a resident of one of the following countries, reference this chart for your country-specific age restrictions:

Country Age Requirements
Chile, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru Must be 18 or older, or be 15 or older and have parent or guardian consent.
Brazil Must be 18 or older, or be 16 or older and have parent or guardian consent.
Nicaragua, Taiwan Must be 20 or older, or be 13 or older and have parent or guardian consent.
Bulgaria, Hungary, Germany Must be 18 or older, or be 14 or older and have parent or guardian consent.
Italy Must be 13 or older to use Free Service. To register for a Paid Subscription, you must be 18 or older, or be 13 or older and have parent or guardian consent (your parents/guardians will enter into contract on behalf of you).
Malaysia Must be 18 or older, or if 13 to 18, parent or guardian consent is required, and guardian enters into agreement.
Lithuania Must be 13 or older to use Service. For Paid Subscriptions, you must be 18 or older, or be 14 or older with parent or guardian consent. If you are 13 to 18, guardian enters into agreement.
Canada Must be 13 or older to use Service. For Paid Subscriptions, you must be age of majority in your province or territory of residence, or 13 or older with parent or guardian consent.
Spain Must be 14 or older to use Free Service. To register for a Paid Subscription, you must be 18 or older, or be 14 or older and have parent or guardian consent (your parents/guardians will enter into contract on behalf of you).

I hope this helps :).

(https://www.spotify.com/legal/end-user-agreement/)

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts