Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify student

spotify student

its saying im not eligible but it hasnt asked for any proof that im a student (which i am) how do i get spotify student in the uk? 

2 Replies

Use your unidays account to redeem it. 🙂

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community.

If you're in the UK you havce two choices. You can either apply through the NUS (National Union of Students) or through UNiDAYS.

As @derxk said, I personally would reccoemnd UNiDAYS because unlike going through the NUS, it's completely free and you don't need to be in college or uni (I'm in secondary school and use UNiDAYS myself - I have no experience in NUS).

To sign up, you'll need a personal email address and your school/college/uni email address. Your email does not need to end in .ac.uk). When logging in, use your school email address.

That should be it. Enjoy your £4.99 Spotify Premium!

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Suggested posts