spotify unable to use my paypal balance or debit card linked to paypall

spotify unable to use my paypal balance or debit card linked to paypall

Plan

Premium

Country

Belgium

My Question or Issue

Hey everyone,

I have been paying with paypall for premium since the day i subscribed. it always uses my paypal so i dont have to link a creditcard. last week i got a message that something went wrong with the payment. when i tried to re-add paypal as payment option paypall asked for a credit card. it has never done that before.

how can i get it to work again?

3 Replies

Hey, @JOrgVI 

Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for posting!

About your issue, first of all, I suggest that you take a look at this article below to see if any solution can be found on there:

If you need more info or have any other questions, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
hezorg

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@hezorg

Hey,

It has been a while since this issue because it got solved for a while. i contacted paypall and they pointed out an issue with my paypall. but now since a couple of weeks it no longer works. again. I contacted paypal again and they tried everything they could to solve this issue. but spotify keeps asking for a creditcard when there is an active debit card linked to paypal as well as more than enough money on the paypall balance itself. it seems this is a spotify issue. i had a look at the page you provided but that does not help me. any other solutions? I have had to listen to non premium for about a week now and i would love to get my premium back.

Hey again, @JOrgVI 

Please, could check with your card operator if your credit card is allowed to make reccuring payments? Besides that, do you use this credit card to buy or pay for another services that requires recurring payments?

LuanSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts