Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

spotify unlimited

spotify unlimited

i purchase spotify unlimited but i can't listen to the playlist i saved & also i'm only allow 5 skips? i thought the whole point of unlimited was to, be able to skip as much & listen to playlists one has saved.
4 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

You are correct, you should not have those limits on Spotify Unlimited using the desktop. Are you using the desktop client or a mobile application?

It sounds like your client hasn't picked up your subscription, can you try logging out and back in again?

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

i use both mobile & desktop. i have tired many time & still i get nothing .

That is weird, can you login and check what it says on your subscription status on your online account?

Spotify unlimited only gives you access on the desktop client, you need premium if you want to use Spotify on a mobile device. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

@martinezb1182 wrote:
i purchase spotify unlimited but i can't listen to the playlist i saved & also i'm only allow 5 skips? i thought the whole point of unlimited was to, be able to skip as much & listen to playlists one has saved.

Hi martinezb1182 - I can confirm your 'martinezb1182' account is onUnlimited subscription.

However, you can't save offline playlists with Unlimited. That requires a Premium subscription (which you were on previously). If you want to listen to those without an internet connection again you'll need to upgrade via your subscription page.

Suggested posts