still can't access spotify

still can't access spotify

D0
Regular
Ok i removed spotify from facebook...still cant log on..are there still issues on your side?
15 Replies

Re: still can't access spotify

D0
Regular
My user name is d0d00...by the by spotify still recognizes my facebook log in..both give me momentary access then quit.

Richard
Roadie
Hey, welcome to the Community.

Everything looks right on your account to me, though your Facebook is still connected to your profile by the looks of things. Would you like me to disconnect it for you?

And are you currently logging in with your Spotify username or your Facebook details? Try the username only, and maybe give a password reset a try if that doesn't help: https://www.spotify.com/password-reset/
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

D0
Regular
Reset pw already...reinstalled spotify...cannot log in..I'm accessing on my phone exclusively. there is something amiss.

i don't care about fb just following directions/info found here...since I'm paying for this service i want it to work.

Richard
Roadie
What happens when you try to log in? Is there any kind of error message that might suggest what the problem is?
Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

D0
Regular
I log in...i get a momentary glimpse that my libary is gone...switches to a blank What's New tab...then i get booted out.

Richard
Roadie
Very strange, is it ok if I go ahead with disconnecting your account from Facebook?

D0
Regular
Anything! By the way when i do log on with fb i get 2 notices from them i've done so...a redundancy issue?

Richard
Roadie
Ok done, let me know if it's of any help to you.

D0
Regular
No change...give me some hope
SUGGESTED POSTS