Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

strange account behavior

Solved!

strange account behavior

Hello,
few weeks ago i had problem with strange account behavior, and today it returns.
When I listen to music, sometimes happens, that someone retake my session from other device.
Its weird because i log on Spotify only from my laptop/work and phone.
I have never log from other devices and despite that I had registered some other me unknown devices.
After this finding i removed all items from list of offline devices and also log out from all devices, which helped for a while.
But today it returns. Is my accounct compromised, or it is just some kind of known/unknow bug?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Probably someone else is using your account at the same time you are using it. When he take your session does the music change? like another song is playing right? If so then yep. I'm sure someone else has your login info.

I would recommend you to change your password and secure it. this should solve your problem ๐Ÿ˜›

This post was by M0HX - I don't work in Spotify, I'm just here to help ^-^
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Press like!

โ˜… Follow me plz | My EDM Playlist โ™ช| My Website

Feel free to PM me here !

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Marked as solution

Probably someone else is using your account at the same time you are using it. When he take your session does the music change? like another song is playing right? If so then yep. I'm sure someone else has your login info.

I would recommend you to change your password and secure it. this should solve your problem ๐Ÿ˜›

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Press like!

Strange thing is, that i dont even know my password, because everytime i log into my Spotify account throught Facebook login. ๐Ÿ˜•

@Mejza hmm, then change your Facebook password and hopefully it fixes the issue c:, cuz i guess if you signed up using facebook it uses your faceebook info as login.. and probably someone is using your Facebook login to get access to your Spotify account.

I changed my unknown Spotify password and everything is now fine, thanks for your advices.

Suggested posts