Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

subs ription

subs ription

I paid spotify for the month then cancelled. Is it too late to change my mind? I also didn't receive any funds from spotify in my account. It was only 3 days after they charged me and I have since stopped using it. Can anyone fill me in on if they do partial or full refunds if it was not used? Or I've since changed my mind. Is to too late to come back to spotify?
3 Replies

I could not find a phone number or email address to contact spotify. This was rather annoying. Hiring for call center? 😛

Hi! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

If your account is showing as free here, you should be fine. No more monthly payments will happen. If it doesn't, try cancelling again.

Thank you for choosing the Spotify Community forums, and I hope this answers your question!

~Joe

JOEBOT, lovingly handmade by MattSuda - I'm not the only sexy rock star, there are plenty of others that are happy to help you out. Just look for the star by their name.
-
I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE OF SPOTIFY AB. I am just a thirteen year old child trying to help out. I am not paid to help or say any views of Spotify AB or any of it's affiliates, so the least that you could do is share some kudos, or, if I helped you out, mark my post as a solution. It makes me all fuzzy inside

Hello and welcome to the community, if you want to contact with Spotify Consumer Support you can do filling this contact form.

Hope I solve you problem. 😄

Suggested posts