Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

suscripción por compra amplificador yamaha

suscripción por compra amplificador yamaha

He comprado un amplficador yamaha y venia con una suscripcion premium s spotify (no indicaba si era por tiempo limitado)

Hoy me han realizado un cobro a la tarjeta de credito 

me pueden ayudar indicandome si la suscripcion que venia con el amplificador era limitada o si ha habido algun error en el cobro 

1 Reply

Hi there @rolandoa,

thanks for reaching out and i hope you don't mind me replying in English !

In order to provide better instructions i would have to ask for any screenshot of the offer you get when buying your Yamaha amplifier. 

In the meanwhile, you can visit your account overview page here, scroll down and click on "Receipts" to check all the activity on your account.

Click on "View" on each one and you'll get the info behind it, meaning that you'll be able to see which type of payment went through.

If you were getting free of charge Spotify offer, you'll be able to see it there.

Furthermore and important to mention that Spotify collaborates with many different companies in the market to provide different users with the opportunity to try and enjoy the app.

All offers in the market have a range limit which starts from 1 month to, is some cases, 6 months. 

Hope this shed some light.

Let me know what you find 🙂

Suggested posts