Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

two accounts, cant get into one and but i'm being charged for it still, help pls im not rich enough.

Solved!

two accounts, cant get into one and but i'm being charged for it still, help pls im not rich enough.

I was using spotify premium on my ipad pro for a while, then it broke. I tried to log into my account on my mac but i forgot my password and the email address that it was linked to was deleted last year (but somehow the account still worked) therefore i cant login. So, i made a new premium account but im still being charged for my old one too. They're both linked to the same bank account so is there any way i can either get my old account deleted or both accounts merged?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi tallbolo,

The only way to facilitate this process is to contact Spotify Support, connect with a Live agent, and they will be able to cancel your old account, and even transfer your playlists over!

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi tallbolo,

The only way to facilitate this process is to contact Spotify Support, connect with a Live agent, and they will be able to cancel your old account, and even transfer your playlists over!

Hope this helps!

Hey @AcousticGrover

I used your link and it's all sorted now! Extremely helpful, very much appreciate it my guy..

stay cool 🙂

Suggested posts