Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

two accounts using the same email address

two accounts using the same email address

I currently have two accounts, a free one and a premium one, that are both using the same email address.  Logging in with email/username brings me to my free account, and logging in with Facebook brings me to my Spotify Premium account (however if I look at the Profile page on my Premium account, it displays the same email address as the free account).

I would like to disconnect my facebook login.  Hoever whenever I log out with facebook and choose "forgot password" to try to reset my login so that I can sign in to my Premium account using email, when I then re-login with a new password it sends me to the free account.  The only way I seem to be able to get to my premium account is via facebook.

How can I fix this, and ditch the facebook login?  I want to be able to log into my  premium account using an email and password.

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

various Android and Windows machines

1 Reply

-Hi @toecheese123 ,

Can you try to disconnect Facebook again by checking that you have followed all the steps listed here:

https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/i-want-to-use-spotify-without-facebook...

All the best!

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts