Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

ummmm... KINDA ILLEGAL, YA THINK??

ummmm... KINDA ILLEGAL, YA THINK??

I was going to cancel Spotily Premium because I'm unemployed. And my bank notified me that they were issuing me a new debit card because my info may have been compromised at an area retailer, so... I didn't change my payment info in my Spotify account. HOWEVER, Spotify emailed me because my pymt didn't go through. (due to my debit card was cancelled and issued new one). They still had my cancelled card info. But now... I see my new card info is in my acct and Spotify charged my card. So please tell me how you got my new card number??

I will call my bank on Monday, but who do I talk to about this? I plan on reporting this ASAP!

2 Replies

Hi tinajones2810!

Yup, the best people to talk to is your bank as some, if not most, banks already provide auto-update service for new card details.

Was my answer helpful? Don't forget to give it a Kudos or Accept it as Solution 😉
Just keep swimming!

© to the owner of the photo 🙂

Hi @tinajones2810, I've moved your post  to the Accounts board, where more relevant help can be provided. As @anjieeeeeeeeee mentioned, your bank may have auto-updated your bank card details. If you want to speak to someone at Spotify about this, you can get in touch with the relevant team through the contact form, and they'll be able to sort this out for you.

Suggested posts