Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unable to login into Hulu w/ Student Deal (Spotify & Hulu)

unable to login into Hulu w/ Student Deal (Spotify & Hulu)

I purchased the student plan a couple of weeks ago and have not yet been able to login to hulu, when I go to login it tells me no account with my email exists, and when I do the alternative of entering purchase information to recieve conformation of how to log in it tells me no one has an account with that related information. I was hoping someone could help me to access this account whether that is an alternative login access or a way to reset the hulu login completely. thanks

Premium

United States

Device

Macbook Pro 

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

8 Replies

Hey @potts6

Did you create an account with Hulu or used an exsiting account with them? If you haven't created an account with them, that will be your issue. The information used to log into Spotify will not work with Hulu. You will need to create an account then pair the two accounts together.

Keep me posted!

Keanu_C

Keanu_CSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

How do you create the Hulu account without paying for a new account on top of Spotify?

You aren't paying for Hulu. The Student Spotify comes with Hulu. All you have to do is create an account with them, that's if you dont already have an account with them. Once you do that activate Hulu with your account in the Account Overview page in Spotify.com 

Keanu_C

Keanu_CSpotify Star

I had somehow approved the hulu account before creating the account so now that I have created the Hulu account I am unable to connect with Spotify- is there a way to edit to connect?

Could you clarify what is currently happening. Am i understanding currectly that you are now not able to connect to your Spotify account?

Keanu_C

Keanu_CSpotify Star

I am fully able to log onto spotify- the connection to Hulu is the problem- my Spotify account seems to think I have already connected to an account and I haven't yet so it has been impossible for me to connect the account I just create (w/ Hulu) to my pre-existing spotify account

I believe I'm having the same issue. I have a student account (signed up 2023), which comes with Hulu and Showtime. When I activated Hulu, it logged me into the Hulu account - no problem. But now that my devices have signed out, I cannot log in through hulu.com, and the Spotify account/services/Hulu link asks me to sign up for hulu. This is not a problem for Showtime. But now my family is locked out of Hulu.

Hey @potts6,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

In such a case it'd be best to contact Hulu support to get this sorted out.

Keep us posted on the result,

Cheers!

DianModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts