Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unable to verify address in family premium

Solved!

unable to verify address in family premium

I incorrectly typed the wrong zip code when spotify asked me to verify my address in an email. Now I am unable to join family premium even when the main account tried to re-invite me on multiple attempts. Whenever I type in the correct address I always get this message "You can't join this Premium for Family account.
We couldn't confirm that you live at the same address as the main account holder."  What do I do? I tried changing my zip code in my personal account but nothing works

171 Replies

Hi there ms Mary

Greetings my name is Michael

I live in Taiwan, and i have a same problem here ( refers to : "You can't join this Premium for Family account. We couldn't confirm that you live at the same address as the main account holder."

its like i have 2 accounts and i want both of them to get the same premium feature

would you please kindly help

waiting for your reply at
alex_andergani24@yahoo.com || Eldrianmulia@gmail.com

Hi Spotify, 

I have the same problem as the rest of the people here! All but 1 of my Spotify Family members suddenly got kicked out of the account and cannot re-join, even after sending multiple links. 

Could you please help me solve the issue? Thanks!

Hi Spotify!

I suddenly got kicked out and unable to join the premium family any longer even if I type the correct information in. It was fine for the first 5 months but it suddenly kicked me out a week ago and I haven't been able to go back to premium since. Please help!

Thank you!

When I got spotify family premium I didn't really know or cared about zip code because it is not so popular to use it in my country so I just filled that information with "1". A few months after my family and I started with family premium we all got an e-mail to "verify we all lived at the same place" I told them to put "1" in the zip code information and a few days later all our accounts were deleted well not deleted but they weren't premium anymore, except mine, I am the only one with a premium account now and it is so weird because I DO LIVE with my family yet when I try to send them a new invitation it won't work. Now I know my zip code and I changed it in my profile information but it still won't work with the other members of my family. I was so frustrated that I even cancelled my subscription to Spotify family premium but I do really want to keep having it. I am willing to re hire family premium again but I do need this problem solved. Please help me. Thanks 

Maria del Carmen Castillo Saravia

Hi spotify I am having the same issue, can you please fix it? Thanks

Help! I'm having the same issue.. but I doubt i key in the wrong postal code tho... now the acct holder is travelling on a different timezone.. she sent me a new invite but i still cant rejoin.. darn im now stucked with ads

Same problem here !! I got kicked out of my family group and now i cant go back in becouse it says my adress is not the same ... Please help .. 

Same problem i kicked outfrom family group and i cant go back in please help me

Hi, i have the same problem. i've been kicked out twice already. i tried joining again today but it says you couldn't confirm that i live at the same address... PLEASE HELP. THANK YOU

I have the same problem, can u help me please?

Heyyy I already verified my account and typed my zip code correctly then I got a verification to wait for the next step then I suddenly received "We couldn't verify themat you live in the same address" like what do I need to do **bleep**

i need help i dont understand 

18765361_777482285752593_1041387204_o.jpg

I've been having this problem since I open my account 2 or 3 of my wife emails spotify is not able to verify that she lives with me...im almost canceling my family plan..

Same I got kick out and the zip code can't be verify what can I do?

I'm having the same problem as well. I was on family premium and then suddenly spotify kicked me out saying that i need to verify that we have the same address. My sister sent me the invitation again and I tried to enter our address but I couldn't go through.
IMG_3709.PNG

I'm having this problem too

Also to me, I have moved place and I cannot change my address.

And I would like to add new family members but I forgot what I typed for my address..

Same problem here. All my family members got removed. Can you help me?

I have the same problem and i cant see where i can open a chat for support :s

Hi, 

I also encountered the same problem, could you help too?

My email: zoetcp@gmail.com

Suggested posts