Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unable to verify address in family premium

Solved!

unable to verify address in family premium

I incorrectly typed the wrong zip code when spotify asked me to verify my address in an email. Now I am unable to join family premium even when the main account tried to re-invite me on multiple attempts. Whenever I type in the correct address I always get this message "You can't join this Premium for Family account.
We couldn't confirm that you live at the same address as the main account holder."  What do I do? I tried changing my zip code in my personal account but nothing works

171 Replies

Where to find the "Updates" folder?

In your Gmail account or whatever email account your Spotify is linked to.

ok, thanks!

Pls help me my famly members cant join due to the error ..They got kicked out suddenly

I'm having the same problem. Please help

I have the same problem. Please assist. My email is janamacabia@gmail.com

Unsubscribe and register again. The support are really helpful in moving
your subs and saved songs.

same here. one member entered incorrect postcode, all others got kicked?! Now unable to reinvite. Thanks for your help. Email is alex.buelow@gmail.com

Need help 😕 my sister got kicked out. It says that she doesn't live on the same adress.
mail: rakiticd@gmail.com

Hi I am one of the extensions of the family premium but  when I enter the code and fill up the necessary information, i get the same problem. Help with this issue would be appreciated 

email: b2_joseph@yahoo.com

Experiencing the same problem too. Would appreciate if someone can email me at apsogotelios@gmail.com. Thank you.

I have the same problem also.

Can somebody fix or email me seadog11995@gmail.com

Hans

same problem can somebody please help me? email me at boyhighblood@gmail.com

I also have the same issue, can you please help me out? Thank you very much

Hi i have the same issue, can someone email me to my email address? bellanab117@gmail.com
Thank you

I need help too some one help asap
Email me at
sexytacoboy8@gmail.com

I'm in the same boat with the same issue, can somebody please help me? email me at mdrabicki@gmail.com

Having same problem , can you solve this problem for me 

email:mrlonelysky85@hotmail.com

We just started Familiy Oremium. But my son has not got any link on his email

Suggested posts