Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unable to verify address in family premium

Solved!

unable to verify address in family premium

I incorrectly typed the wrong zip code when spotify asked me to verify my address in an email. Now I am unable to join family premium even when the main account tried to re-invite me on multiple attempts. Whenever I type in the correct address I always get this message "You can't join this Premium for Family account.
We couldn't confirm that you live at the same address as the main account holder."  What do I do? I tried changing my zip code in my personal account but nothing works

171 Replies

herrera5590@hotmail.com . my family cant confirm my same address and i cant see it anywhere. how can i change it or check it??? 

Same problem. Please help.
Thanks!!

wagos1975@gmail.com

Hi, I have the same problem. I can't remember the exact address. Can you please help me? Thanks.

I am getting same problem. please help

pls help 

I have the same problem plz help

Okay so I know this is a late reply but I solved the issue awhile ago, basically you have to dig real deep into spotify customer service and request help from tech support and then after a few minutes of explaining the issue and how it occured they will say "We did some back stage fixes and have fixed your issue", in addition it is a real live person you are talking to not some bot or AI.

Same problem. Can someone please help?

susiepang@gmail.com

Same Problem, please can you help me out? Here's my email: arttrinidad97@gmail.com

Thanks in advance! ￶

I also have the same problem. What do I need to do?

Hi Spotify.
I got kicked out from my family's plan, and now everytime I try to go back, this is the issue that is presented.
Can you please help me?

---

i have the same problem too. please help me with this

I was got around it by creating a twitter account and reaching out to spotifycares

Hello Spotify, I'm having the same issues here 🙂 got kicked out of my family as well :'( help me pls 

How can I chat with a support? please help. Thanks! 

Hi, I have the same problem. I can't remember the address. Can you please help me? Thanks. vinceck.hooi92@gmail.com

hello spotify-Team,

same problem here.

I've got an email to verify my adress. So I entered the right postal code.

Today my account was degraded to "free", because you couldn't verify my account.

So, what's wrong?

Still living at my home adress but working at another town miles away. Maybe thats the problem?

EDIT: Got help from the support. Seems to work again.

Same problem! Please help 🙏🏽 Email: berenice.sainz@gmail.com

Suggested posts