Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unknown people logging in

unknown people logging in

Over the past few weeks I've had various people log into my account from America and Russian. They’ve added music onto my playlists and have changed things on my account. Spotify had emailed me to tel me that someone had logged into my account more than once. I have removed all third party accounts, changed my password several times and i’ve logged out on all devices. today someone from Russia logged me out of my account, this was after I had changed my passwords and logged back in. Is there anything else I can do to keep these people out of my account? 

4 Replies

Hi @kaitlynbates,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

If you see suspicious activity on your account, I highly recommend following all the steps provided in this support article.

I also recommend reading this support article regarding how to protect your Spotify account as well. 

I hope this helps, and let us know if you have any questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Thank you for your advice, I’ve already followed the steps in the article, I still continue to have people logging into my account. 

Hi @kaitlynbates,

Thanks for keeping us updated!

I recommend contacting Spotify Support, here; they can investigate this further and help secure your account.

Let us know how it goes, as well as if you have any other questions.

Have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

How strong is your password? I suggest using 4 words like this: tableoilventearth
This would make it extremely hard to brute-force. There is a possibility that there is a key logger or a virus on your computer.

Suggested posts