Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unknown web chrome player?!

unknown web chrome player?!

for the longest time chrome web player has been playing on my account and saving random music on my account. no matter how many times i sign out on all devices and reset password it still happens. i haven’t shared my password with anybody and i don’t even use chrome web player so this is so random! and it only plays spanish music and gospel music. lately i’ve been noticing it’s been deleting my playlist as well! i want to get rid of this problem! please help

Plan

Premium

Country

canada

Device

iphone 6s 

Operating System

ios 10

My Question or Issue

^^

3 Replies

Hey @yumekogower

Be sure to check this Support article.

The best course of action when something like that happens is to create a new account with a different email address from the one you're using (Tip: don't use the one you use for Facebook). That will give you a different Spotify username.

Once you have this new account, fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you migrate your Premium privileges, library, playlists, friends, etc. to this new account.

Connected devices stay with the old account, so you'll have a fresh start without them.

Hope it helps. 🙂

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

okay great thanks. and how would i contact somebody to help me?

@yumekogower

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts