Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unlinked facebook & lost everything - premium Spotify account

unlinked facebook & lost everything - premium Spotify account

I'm going to be honest right now and say that I am actually panicking at the thought of permanently losing all of my music/playlists! I unlinked my facebook account this evening and now it is acting as if I am a new user. It also seems to have linked back to my facebook, but not restored my playlists or recognized the fact that I am a premium member...

I have read suggested solutions to similar problems other users have had that recommend logging in with original user name and password - however I have only ever used Spotify by logging in with facebook and thus have no username / password set up that I am aware of.

Please help!!! I absolutely love Spotify but honestly if I don't get this sorted and my music/playlists restored I think I'll have to look elsewhere.. really don't want this to be the case - crossing my fingers y'all can help!
1 Reply

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

If you created your account using Facebook, then there is no way that it is possible to unlink your account. Therefore, it is most likely you do have a dedicated username and password somewhere. 

Have a read at the instructions in this topic including the link to get in touch with customer services if you can't find your account details yourself. They will be able to assist you further. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts