Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

unlinking facebook to my account

unlinking facebook to my account

Ive made playlists hoping for people to follow them i even have them public but no one can find them not even a different account looking for the exact words of it. I read up on some others problems and i think this is because only other facebook users can see my stuff. How do i get everyone to be able to view my playlists and account?? this is driving me crazy why cant non facebook users and users connect with each other?

4 Replies

edit: accidental posting, sorry

Garybanary - Your playlists, if they're public, are available for everyone to see. It won't make a difference how you created your account.

Have you tried sending your friends a link to your profile? Alternatively, have you tried sharing your playlists via Facebook/Twitter/email?

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

well if my playlists are public how come nobody is finding them? i created another account to see if i could find it from the search and no luck, i did the vise versa by trying to find my new accounts playlist and same thing it cant be found. why is this? other peoples playlists show up and they dont have any followers

update: this is garybanary i have unlinked facebook from my account but the problem still persisits WHAT IS GOING ON?????? i cant even log on using firefox because it gives me a bs error saying cannot create lithium token: e-mail.address required this pisses me off soo much ive deleted my cookies multiple times i cant even get to the login page now i cant believe i pay spotify for services that dont even work right

Suggested posts