Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

upgraded to premium using my mobile provider, Yoigo.

upgraded to premium using my mobile provider, Yoigo.

Hi,
I have upgraded to premium using my mobile provider, Yoigo, here at Spain, a couple of days ago, but in spotify still appears as free acount. I already talked with the mobile company and they are sure that they have activaded the spotify service, and ask me to talk with spotify support. So any idea to fix the problem?

Thanks all
8 Replies

Hi, and welcome to the community!

Please note it can take some time for a premium subscription to activate across all devices.

1) Spotify desktop should say 'Spotify premium' at the top.
2) Try reinstalling Spotify.
3) Make sure you're logging in with the right account; it's very easy to have both facebook and Spotify details!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

If I go to the spotify web, my account still appears as free account, and should be premiun. So first they need to move it to premiun.
But 3 days later still appears as free.

Hi,

If that's the case; it sounds like the premium hasn't been associated with your account. What account did Yoigo activate as premium?

I suggest you submit an online contact form; and hopefully someone at Spotify should be able to fix this for you. However; please note there is a chance depending on the circumstances that after submitting the contact form you will need to get back in contact with Yoigo once it's been transferred so Yoigo know about it so keep the subcription being paid for the right account.

Anthony 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

I already opened a case yesterday, but I'm still waiting for a solution. When I talked with then mobile provider i ask them about the spotify acount that they activated and was the right one, "jota1000"

Hi,

Did you get an automated response? If you did; try replying to it directly; and it will be sent over to the Spotify staff.

If you have replied to it directly and got no answer; feel free to let me know your case number and I'll escalate it so Spotify can take a look.

Anthony 🙂

Thanks Anthony
My case number is 00670610. If you could scale it, it will,be great.

Hi,

I'll escalate this topic to the staff for you. You should get a reply from a moderator soon.

Anthony 🙂

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch. I can see a colleague replied earlier today, please check your inbox for more information. The best place to continue this is over email.

Check out how we're doing: @SpotifyStatus

Did this help? Please click 'Accept as Solution'.

Suggested posts