Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

upgraded to spotify premium and still a free user

upgraded to spotify premium and still a free user

3 days ago i upgraded to spotify premium from music (managing my subscription) on my IOS device, and 12.99$ was taken and i still dont have premium on my account, i tried re installing and loging out and logging back in but nothing worked...
7 Replies

Can anyone please help?

I recently upgraded on one account and forgot I had a Facebook account. Now neither device will link to the other and one account states Premium and while the other states Free. I need to know how to delete the one account without the Premium so I can log in with my devices.
I have deleted the Spotify off my computer and iPhone and still the issue continues. I have followed the steps given by the help page. I would like any assistance with this as soon as possible.

IMG_8734.JPG

So pretty much now i wasted 13$ and i cant even reach spotify's support, at least give me my money back..

It seems to be that way and there is no where to delete a subscription that I have found.

I cant even reach their support, like for real what if i have a problem that needs technical support, pretty useless i won't subscribe again since they have a great customer service. Dissapointed

@Assas100k

Check the status of your subscription here:

If it appears as Free, the payment probably didn't go through on Spotify's side.

For the time being, It's better to get your Premium through the website:

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

@dornbujw

You should contact customer support through this link:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

They'll help you merge both of your accounts. They take, at the most, 24 hrs to get back to you.

Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to support@spotify.com and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts