Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

upgradint premuim to family premuim

upgradint premuim to family premuim

what happens if i paid the premium for the whole year and want to upgrade to family premium?

3 Replies

Hey @nst51_p-dh80a, welcome to the Spotify Community!

In order to get the Premium for Family plan you need to subscribe with a credit card. Now, keep in mind that the yearly subscription is only for individual accounts. If you upgrade to the Premium for Family plan, the remaining time for regular Premium in your account will become time for the family subscription. However, this will bring your next payment date forward for some weeks.

Let us know if you have questions. Have a great day.

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Can you at least access the Family page on the website? Because I tried several times today but it seems that the spotify.com/family links are broken. Can you help me with this, please?

Hey @ufpk18-98q_u, welcome to the Spotify Community!

That's odd. our website to get the Premium for Family plan works fine from our end. Could you give it another try with this link? If you still have the problem, we suggest that you try it from a computer, using a Google Chrome incognito window.

If you're currently subscribed to regular Premium with a credit card, you'll be able to upgrade your subscription to the Premium for Family plan here.

Let us know how it goes.

JulianModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts