Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[urgent] Can't find my account, it's gone or something.

[urgent] Can't find my account, it's gone or something.

Hi, just today I was putting more songs in my playlist on Spotify with my personal account .. Tonight, a friend of mine has logged in with his username, from the app Spotify on my smartphone, and after he have activated Facebook's notifications in it (mistake) from that moment i'm only ever logged in with HIS account .. and therefore I don't have my account, playlists or my favorites anymore .. can you help me?! please!
Ivano from Italy.
5 Replies

and now of course i'm logged in this forum with my friend's account....

and when i turn on my other pc (laptop where i have the application of spotify installed, so not in browser, with all OLD data-log in it)

i see this ..

wtf.png

What happened on your mobile device won't have affected your desktop client. On the mobile, you should be able to log out of spotify then log back in with your usual credentials to get back to your account.

I can't log in with my credential.. it's the same! if i log in with facebook, he assign me that other account! 😞

This is my ORIGINAL account:

http://open.spotify.com/user/1192100870

both are connected with facebook i think.. a big bug. 😞 

help me!

This looks like a case for the customer services team. If you could drop them a message using the online contact form they should be able to get this sorted out for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts