Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

username changed, playlist & library gone

username changed, playlist & library gone

Plan : Free

Operating System : iOS 10

My Question or Issue:

I am currently in Thailand although my home country is France. I logged in a few times here in Thailand with no problem about two weeks ago. Today I was having trouble logging in: I kept getting an error message saying that my username or password was incorrect. I checked it many times and know I was entering it correctly. So I tried changing my password. Spotify sent me a link to change the password and GAVE me a new username. When I logged in using my old username and new password I am directed to an account with the new username and my playlists and saved libarary are gone. Likewise when I login using my new username (21b2f6nf3uyvlj4lox2xspj3a) and new password I am directed to an account with the new username and my playlists and saved libarary are gone.

Please help!

5 Replies

hi

maybe you have second account. try searching for other account

thanks

harneet

you should contact support, seems like youll need some employee to assist you

https://support.spotify.com/

cheers!

Hello Corleyo,

Thank you for your reply! I tried that link you sent but it just takes me to some generic answers. how do i reach a Spotify employee?

Hello Harnet,

thank you for your reply! yes, i have another account for work. i am able to log into that one just fine, but not my personal one.

cheers

hello!

sorry for the delay. you can write a ticket to customer support here.

greetings!

Suggested posts