Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

vanished unlimited account? now ads and a lost bank receipt!

vanished unlimited account? now ads and a lost bank receipt!

hey,

I`m totally confused. I have or had a unlimited account but since today or so I can see ads . If I have a look at my acount settings the say 

"You have got an active subscription.You subscription will automatically change to Spotify Unlimited on 2014-03-22 and you will be charged 4,99 € unless you cancel recurrent payments."

which makes no sense to me. further my bank receipts on the spotify site say that my last 4,99 were paid in january. BUT my bank send the last five € last month, february. apparrently I also have like no options except cancelling my account .it says 

"The following features will be lost if you decide to unsubscribe:

Go back to my account - I don’t want to give it up!"

I have the feeling that there is missing something. 

please help,

cheers maria.

I`m from germany btw

3 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

If you are paying directly from your bank account, Spotify are aware of some payment issues recently in Germany which will have caused your subscription to drop out. If you could get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to get you up and running again.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hiya. There have been some issues with German subscribers but get in touch with the payment team and they will sort it out. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

thanks y`all. I wrote them now.

cheers

Suggested posts