vodafone free spotify premium

Solved!

vodafone free spotify premium

AlexReade
Casual Listener
Just want someone to confirm that my inclusion of free spotify premium with my Vodafone contract has been set up correctly so that I no longer have payments taken out of account
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solution!

Taylor
Community Legend

Hi, and welcome to the community!

You should be able to see via your subscriptions page under your account overview.

If you can't, then I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can let you know the answer.
If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Solution!

Taylor
Community Legend

Hi, and welcome to the community!

You should be able to see via your subscriptions page under your account overview.

If you can't, then I suggest you submit an online contact form; and someone at Spotify can let you know the answer.
If you get an automated reply; make sure to reply to it directly (even if it's from a no reply); and it will be sent to the Spotify staff.

Anthony

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

View solution in original post

SUGGESTED POSTS