Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

vodafone link

vodafone link

Hi, last April I got the new HTC one M8. I created a new gmail account and set up spotify with this. As part of my contract I get Spotify premium for free. (I already had a free Spotify connect to my Facebook). Unfortunately my phone broke and I got a new one. I tried to login and couldn't with the old gmail account. I deleted that gmail account as I didn't want it and set up a new gmail account to my phone. I then set up spotify with my new gmail but couldn't link the premium to the new gmail account. I still have the login details for this
deleted that gmail account as it is not needed. Vodafone said they can't help and I've been with out my premium sporify for 5months now. Please help? Can I delete the old spotify with the premium and re apply this to a new account? Thanks, Bianca.
1 Reply

Hello and welcome to the Spotify Community!

Don't worry, Spotify can sort this for you, they can move all of your playlists and premium subscription to the new account, if you can't access the old email you should contact with Spotify Consumer Support filling this anonymous contact form, or tweeting to @SpotifyCares.

You'll need to answer some questions in order to confirm your identity. 

If you receive an automated email that leads you back to the community or help pages, reply to it (even if it's from "no-reply") and one of the Spotify team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

Don't forget to check your Spam Box 😉

Suggested posts