Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

wel betaald voor premium maar abonnement blijft free

wel betaald voor premium maar abonnement blijft free

Ik heb wel betaald voor premium maar mijn account blijft op free staan.

ik heb al meerdere keren in en uit gelogd..

I have paid for premium but my account remains on free.
I have logged in and out several times already ..

5 Replies

Hey @user-removed, help's arrived. 

We suggest that you go through the steps on this help article. Also try logging out and in on other devices, and reinstall the app if it's still not working.

Let us know how it goes!

@Jemi  schreef:

Hey @user-removed, help's arrived. 

We suggest that you go through the steps on this help article. Also try logging out and in on other devices, and reinstall the app if it's still not working.

Let us know how it goes!

I have logged in and out many times. I have also deleted the app several times and install it again but the status of my account stays free. I have also logged in on mine computer but also there is my account free I have a mail that I have paid. I don't know what the problem is can you help me. 

Hey there @user-removed,

Thanks for getting back in touch with these details!

We send out a receipt that should contain your account's username when a new subscription is started.

In this case, we'd recommend searching your email inbox for it and double checking that the username you see on that receipt is the same as the one in your Account Overview page here

If it's not the same, make sure to log out of this account and log in using the correct credentials for your Premium account.

Let us know how things go. We'll be happy to help if you have any further questions.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hallo again, 

I have look at the mail but the username are the same. I will send a screenshot of the mail.

Best regards. 

[snip - Community Moderator edit]

Hey again @user-removed,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

Keep in mind that we've removed the screenshot from the Community since it contains private info 🙂

However, it looks like you subscribed to Premium through iDeal. In this case, it would be a good idea if you could double check with your bank/institution if the payment was indeed successful. 

If so, we'd recommend reaching out to us by following the link here. This way, our support team can investigate further behind the scenes for you.

Let us know how it goes! Don't hesitate to give us a shout if there's anything else we can help with

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts